Saturday, September 3, 2011

Message From 5A07 Resident Brian Kerr

Dear Members of Ward 5 ANC/SMD Redistricting Task Force:

I think my email reply to Ms. Webster must have been misaddressed.

FYI, I am honored to be included among such a distinguished group of community leaders for this important Ward 5 ANC/SMD Redistricting Task Force. However, a fluid family health situation, at long distance, does not permit me to reliably schedule and devote the time required to tend to this mission.

Please know our household is very grateful for the commitment and community service of each and every one of you on behalf of all of our ward's residents. I thank Ayawna Chase Webster for the opportunity.

All Ward 5 residents and stakeholders should know this task force is in very good hands.

brian
brian kerr
ANC 5A07/ Brookland
30 Aug 11

No comments:

Post a Comment